blog background

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Red Bones

I Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Last night J took me to one of Somervilles best places for BBQ. Red Bones, is just a few blocks away from J's place so it was perfect. We got there around 8, and the hostess told us it would probably be an hour wait - no problem, we'll hang out at the bar! So we had a couple of budlights and took in the scenary. The walls were splashed with colorful graphics -even the ceiling! They also had over 25 different beers on tap which would appeal to the snobby beer loving people - however I'll just stick to my BL :-)

After about an hour, the hostess showed us to our seat in the over-crowded restaruant. Even though we were pracically sitting on top of our fellow diners, it was all part of the atmosphere! I ordered the appetizer combo #3, which was three ribs and three chicken wings (I know a ton of food, but J helped finish it off). I also ordered a side of hushpuppies and lots of dipping sauces. J ordered a huge pile of meat - no joke it was about 10 different types of ribs, beans and cole slaw. The food was incredible, absolutly fall off the bone delicious! I would hands down reccommend anyone that is in the Somerville area, and doesn't mind the wait, to head on into red bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment