blog background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Its a Jersey Shore Weekend

Well I had a great weekend!

Friday night J and I just hung out and watched tv, fell asleep around 9:00 and didn't wake up until the next morning at 8 am, apparently I was exhausted after last week! Then on Saturday S came up to Boston to look for a J-O-B and apartment! We went to the Jersey Shore party, which was a lot of fun, then woke up on Sunday to go to brunch. We decided on the Beehive in the south end. I have been there before (about a year ago went there with my cousins when they came to visit) but I completely forgot about it. It has such a great feel, between the great chic decorations, to the live band playing jazz music, its a great place for hanging out with friends for hours! In addition to the great atmosphere, the food is incredible. N and L had french onion soup to start, I had a bite and WOW that could have been my meal! Then I had this grilled cheese and short rib sandwich, which was so good!

All in all, a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment