HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!
Supper club is tonight! WOOHOOO!!! And guess what? Its my turn...yikes! I have decided to go with appetizers as my contribution to Supper Club.
On the Menu:
1. Baked Brie with Wheat Thins
2. Cucumber sandwiches (Thanks B for the recipe!)
Options for the 3rd item:
1. Tart with asparagus and Parmesan cheese
2. French Onion dip with either ruffle chips or pretzels, I feel like pretzels will be healthier? (dont worry the dip will be homemade, out of the cookbook A gave me for Christmas)
3. Puffed Pastry with pepperoni and Parmesan cheese
I hope this will be enough for four girls (Yours truly, N, M and S)? Also, N suggested doing it at my place, which I'm actually leaning towards, it might be really tight but it could be a change of scenery!