blog background

Friday, January 22, 2010

Leap Year

Happy Friday Everyone!

Last night my friends and I all went to go see Leap Year. It was fantastically predictable, and cute, exactly what I love about 'girl movies'! Although some would disagree with this statement, but I just found Amy McAdams a little unflattering in the movie. Its like they dressed her with a size too small dress/skirt/tops...it just didnt make her look all that amazing.

Also yesterday, we didn't find anything at Second Time Around, but on the way back we stopped in Lord and Taylor. For the past several days I have been a class A stalker for this bag. It was just a little out of my price range. So after I showed B the bag I was lusting after, the sales person told me to bring it to the counter to see how much it would be. Okay...strange...I see that it is $185. So I brought it to the counter and started scanning all these coupons in, which made the price of the bag jump down to $117!!! Wow!!!! So I put it on hold, just to make sure I really wanted it - who am I kidding, of course I want it! So I went back and bought it, take a look:



I tried explaining to J that every girl living in a city NEEDS a work bag, something to carry their gym clothes, lunch, sweater, flats...whatever you may need, and because I need this bag everyday, that this is a great investment! Somethings they wont get...

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment