blog background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Plant

So last night was sorta an uneventful night, just went to the gym and made dinner for myself. While I was at the gym though, it must be everyone trying to get back into shape as their 'new years resolution' because the gym was so packed! Every single machine was being used (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, stair masters...EVERYTHING!) the staff at BSC started making a line (6 people deep) and staring at everyone that was taking more than 30 min on a machine. I would have just walked out of there if I had to wait in a line, fortunately I somehow cut the line and hopped on an elliptical when a girl was finished.

So I have successfully grown a plant, first time ever. I told myself that if I am able to grow a plant I can take care of a puppy...maybe? Haha probably not, but I am happy with the results:



Tonight, is supper club, woohoo! Its N's turn and I think she mentioned something about steak...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment