blog background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello spring time!

Haircut went well the other day, and because I was 10 minutes late I didn't have time to take a few pics, next time! But it did turn out really well. Even though many questioned whether I did actually get my haircut (it was just a trim), and was cleaned up a bit on the ends, I'm happy with the turnout!

So it's not technically spring time here in Boston, but it is a whopping 40 degrees out. Yay for warm weather!

This makes me want to look at spring time items that I want to some day buy...





Bag for the beach:



Since I have had the same black longchamp bag for three years, perhaps a new one for the spring/summer:

I'm not sure which color I like the best...



Or...



Who knows, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment