Tonight my friends and I are going to a cancer benefit at the Good Bar in downtown crossing. Here are the details:
• When: Thursday, January 28 at 6:30pm – til Late
• Where: The Good Bar - 183 State St., formerly Dockside, around the corner from The Black Rose, short walk from State St (orange) or Aquarium (blue) T stops
• Come on over straight after work!
• LIVE PERFORMANCES! - (1) Standard Return, featuring our own Ned Canning, Jack Canning and Jarred Grant, and (2) Ben Adams (aka GMGN) have generously donated their musical talents. You don't want to miss either act!
• Free appetizers including pizza and buffalo wings for the first couple of hours
• Drink specials - $2 Rolling Rocks all night long
• 50/50 Cash and Prize Raffles
• Beer Pong, Darts, Foosball, Scorpion Bowls and more…..
• Support a great cause – cancer research!
Bring a friend. Bring a whole bunch of friends. This will be a fantastic evening and a cool way to get to know your fellow CSN’ers and others while enjoying cool music and supporting a great cause. We are encouraging $10 donations at the door but any support you can give is always appreciated! All proceeds will be donated to the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge in support of basic cancer research.
Should be a pretty good time had by both work friends and college friends that are going!