blog background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend was a lot of fun. On Saturday all the girls got together to have apps and drinks before going out to meet up with the rest of the Roanoke girls. For my app I made the Lemon Cheesecake Ball from Annie Eats, except instead of Lemon, I used a couple of limes which made the cheese ball more of a key lime pie taste, and personally I loved it!

Then on Sunday, I met up with Nikki, and we headed to Chinatown for some Dim Sum - our usual Sunday destination. Soon they will understand that we need plenty of dipping sauces and a pitcher of water.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link for the lemon cheesecake ball...I'm seriously going to try to make it tonight. I made a choc hip cookie dough ball that was great...recipe is on my blog. That was super easy, so hopefully this one will be too!

    ReplyDelete