blog background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Greek Festival

Okay well not technically, but tonight is supper club and I have decided to make Chicken Gyros and a greek salad (both were found from Annie Eats!) Thank god for T, because he pointed out that I need to make the tzatziki sauce ahead of time (like 24 hours ahead of time!). So last night I got all of the ingredients for the sauce, and of course I needed a couple of extra kitchen items for this to be done successfully...

Need (I made a different version than Annie Eats):
2-3 large cucumbers
2 cloves of garlic
2 cups of greek plain non fat yogurt
Greek seasoning
salt (to taste)

Grate (notice the new grater that was purchased last night?!) the cucumbers and drain the excess water:



Chop (notice the spiffy new knife...also new) up the garlic:



Then add the yogurt and greek seasoning:

No comments:

Post a Comment