blog background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chicken Stuffed Soft Pretzel- SC

So sorry I haven't posted in a few days. The weekend was so much fun, we did everything on the list and then some! The weather turned out to be beautiful which was perfect for a picnic on the Charles!

Then as Lizzy was leaving, I took her to the airport to drop her off, but her flight got canceled, which was so weird because it was gorgeous out! It turns out, there was some maintenance issue, so she got a free flight anywhere in the US - perhaps another trip to Boston, but I would understand if she wanted to use it for a trip out to Cali to visit the cousins!

Last night was supper club, and my god, it was so good! N took a recipe off of The food in my beard called Chicken Stuffed Soft Pretzel. And the dough for the pretzel is actually on this page.

Here are some of our pictures, even though the pics on that blog are way better.







For the green beans, she used Jamie Oliver's recipe. Which is fresh green beans, garlic, some olive oil, butter and Parmesan cheese.







I highly recommend making this recipe, I mean if you like chicken, cheese, pretzel dough, homemade honey mustard and cheesy green beans - this is for you!

1 comment: