blog background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Home to Baltimore: My Agenda

Wow I get to go home tomorrow! Yay, could not be more excited! My cousins from the west coast are going to be in town as well!

My schedule:

Wednesday:
6:30 - 7:45 am Go to work with all of my luggage
4:00 Leave and go to the airport
8:00 Arrive in Baltimore (I think A is picking me up?)
8:30 Go home to greet sisters, cousins and Mom
9:45 Go out for M's b-day. See Ab and Al (perhaps meet her bf?)

Thursday: CHRISTMAS EVE/M's bday
8:00 Pick up last minute xmas gifts with A
11:00 Go to M's bday brunch at her house
2:30 Go back home to wrap gifts and bake cookies with cousins
9:30 Secret Santas with cousins

Friday: CHRISTMAS!
9:00 Wake up at Mom's house eat fancy breakfast
12:00 Make way down to Dad's house
1:00 Secret Santa with Mom, Dad and sisters
3:00 Eat fancy Christmas lunch/dinner

Saturday:
10:00 Head back to Mom's house
7:00 Leave to go to N's home, then get on Metro to D.C., meet up with B
* Perhaps after Christmas day shopping?

Sunday:
9:00 Head back to Baltimore

Monday:
6:30 am Fly back to Boston straight to work


Busy, Busy, Busy!! Cannot wait!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment