blog background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SC - Italian

Last night supper club was so much fun! We were all in different places for Memorial Day so it was nice to catch up with everyone!

Our chef for the evening:



She read this article in a magazine that talked about this cute little part of Italy where all the ingredients grow fresh for their recipes. This also allows for few ingredients for each course, which cuts down the costs!

For apps: Ricotta cheese fritters





Then for the salad, N put together this delicious toasted bread with olive oil, with a kind of mozzarella (can't think of the real name), then arugula that was covered in balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil.



Then the pasta was next! In the pasta: sardines...



I have to admit, I was a little freaked out - I mean those things look so nasty! But after chopping and dicing, you couldn't even taste them in the pasta!



It was soo good! Ni - you did an amazing job!!

On a side note - I do look a little mad in this photo but notice the dress, its target - only $25.00, everyone should go to target NOW



Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious, though I've never tried sardines! I concur, Target has the BEST dresses! I just bought my first Target dress for like $19!

    ReplyDelete