blog background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monday Funday

Last night was so much fun. I was invited to sub in on one of my company's bowling teams. I could not even tell you the last time I bowled, so I was little nervous about going - I mean these guys are serious bowlers! We bowled at Kings right next to the Pru.

I did okay the first round - 87 I think (that's probably really bad, but it was decent for me). Then the second round I got 115, which was wayy better then the first time. By the end of the second round, we were down by 7 points. H steps up and bowls a strike, followed by a gutter ball, haha it was so lucky - absolutely amazing!

Then after, we went to Summer Shack. They have this crazy deal going on for the month of June, 10 for $10 on any seafood item. I didnt eat anything, something about oysters really doesn't set well with me, so I just got a $3 pbr instead :-)

Any avid Friends fans out there? Okay, I need help! I was trying to tell my friends last night about this one episode where Joey gets in this buffet line after someone that has spilled an oyster on the ground. Joey gets grossed out and says he thinks he stepped on a 'giant booger' hahah - I need to find that clip!! If anyone knows the exact episode, PLEASE let me know!

N - you're my hero!! Here is the clip, in case it was killing you to remember which episode it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment