blog background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lame return policy

So I have decided to take back the yellow dress - reason being because it just doesn't do anything for me. I'm so glad I checked to make sure that I still had the receipt because on it, it says these conditions:

Return Policy:

- No cash refunds (Are you serious?)

- Item must be returned within 10 days after purchasing the item with original tags and new condition (Great I have until tomorrow to return this dress, or I get nothing)

- Item can only be exchanged for store credit (awesome, I can buy more dresses that don't look good on me)

- Store credit is good for one year

Fantastic. This is worse than forever21's policy.

All in all - I have just spent $78 and will never see it again, but only in the form of another item that may or may not look good on me from Suneri - well I guess I will have store credit for up to a year so hopefully I can find something I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment