blog background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

fajitas and ritas!

Last night was so much fun! I met up with my friend Beth for some great Mexican food and drinks at Fajitas and Ritas. Its located right in downtown crossing, which was so convenient for both of us to meet there because I'm coming from the Pru, and she is coming from Southie!

I love it when a Mexican restaurants bring you warm chips and salsa the minute you site down - a great to start off the evening! I got bean and cheese burrito (which was only $5.60 - how can you beat that?!) and Beth got veggie fajitas - both were absolutely amazing.

I forgot to take a few pics, so a found some off google images:





I just love the atmosphere this place has, the crazy artwork that covers every inch of the restaurant makes it feel so down to earth - definitely recommend anyone that is in that area to check it out!

Also, Beth and I have decided to start our own book club! We are so excited - stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment