blog background

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I went home over the weekend to Baltimore, and had a fantastic time! I'm already really sad that I wont be back until June - why must I live so far from my family?!

Thursday, I got home around 8:30, and Alex came to pick me up. We went home to say hi to Mom, then went to grab a bite from Bill Batemans - great crab pretzels!

Then on Friday, it was absolutely gorgeous out, so we hung out outside the entire day, got a bit burned, but it was definitely worth it! Here's a picture of Mom with Sam:



Then we went to the Rec Room, which is an outdoor bar that has heaters and a fireplace, which was nice because even though it did cool down at night, it a great night to be outside. Then on Saturday, it was a little chilly outside, so Mom and I did a little shopping. Saturday night, we got tickets for the University of Maryland Lax game against UVA - it was a great game.

UVA side:



UMD side:



The turtle:



Then on Sunday, we went to our Cousin's house for Easter dinner with my dad and sisters. I did realize, but she just started her own business - a cute shoe store in Ruxton called The little Shoe Box - definitely check it out!

After, we headed back to my moms house for Easter dinner #2



How cute is my mom, red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing:

1 comment:

  1. I am from baltimore too. I did a post on Crab pretzels...they are the best! I always go in The Little Shoe Box when I am in Ruxton...I love that store! xx

    ReplyDelete