blog background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pad Thai

Ever since my last trip to Chili duck, I've been wanting to try to make Pad Thai myself - I mean it cant be too hard, its just a form of pasta with veggies and chicken. So finally, last night I decided to make Pad Thai for J and I.

Ingredients:
Rice noodles
Peanut Thai Sauce
Unsalted peanuts
sugar snap peas
brocolli
Lime
Bean sprouts
Chicken
Oil

Chop up all the veggies and peanuts:



Cut up the chicken and heat with a little bit of oil on Medium heat:



Pour out any excessive oil, and add half of the Peanut Sauce to the chicken. Add veggies:



Then the rice noodles are next. Add 12 oz of rice noodles to boiling water. Allow them to cook for 3-4 minutes:



Add noodles and the rest of the peanut sauce to the chicken and veggies. Add bean sprouts and mix in over low heat for about one minute. Take half of the lime and squeeze juice over the pasta. Plate the pasta and sprinkle chopped peanuts on top. Serve with a slice of lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment