blog background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My SC last week

Sorry guys! I have completely dropped the ball on blogging, but am back up and running!

Last week for my supper club I made bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese in the middle as an appetizer. These are super easy and are a great salty/sweet snack for everyone to enjoy before the main dish!



The main course was a Cajun seafood pasta that I found on allrecipes.com. The pasta had shrimp and scallops in it making it the perfect end to our seafood themed supper club for the month of July. It was the right amount of spicy that left a great taste without the feeling of your mouth being on fire.

As a way to cool your mouth down, I added a mixed green salad with avocados and toasted pine nuts. I'm totally going to make this meal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment