blog background

Friday, May 14, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake

Since everyone at work decided to bring in something delicious for Friday's breakfast, I set out to make something new - I'll take any excuse to make a new baking recipe!

I found this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake on Annie Eats - my go to for good food recipes!







It was super easy, and if your a baker, you will most likely have about 90% of the ingredients. I definitely recommend making this dish if you have a sweet tooth in the morning!

My work friend, Z, is now going to be putting my dishes on a grading scale:

Texture: B-: It was a little dry, but the extra chocolate chips even that out. If they were a little thinner it would have been less of an issue.
Flavor: A-: It tastes awesome
Overall Grade: B+

Also - this weekend, so excited, my friend Abbie is coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment