blog background

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snowboarding!

Its snowing again in Boston, calling for 4-6 inches. I don't mind the snow, just please don't let there be freezing rain!

I'm super excited, this weekend I'm going up to New Hampshire to go snowboarding! I've actually never been outside the Boston area (minus mhead), so I'm super excited to go on an actual mountain. Considering my experience with snowboarding is of the teeny tiny ice covered mountains in PA, I think I'm in for a real treat!

Where: Loon Mountain - good god, it says there are 53 open trails. Someone actually told me yesterday that this mountain is known for their snowboarding parks - uh I dont do snowboarding parks - really terrain parks? Jumps? Half pipes - yea right. I'm just hoping to get down the mountain in one piece.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment