So last night it was my turn to cook - sorry for the several weeks that I have missed. After being in the laundry mat and reading through a People's magazine, I found a great recipe for a vegetable lasagna by Julianne Moore. The picture looked good and the recipe looked easy, so why not?
It was extremely easy, delicious and I am definitely planning on making it again!
If you cant read the ingredients:
12 sheets of pasta
2 large zucchinni - chopped
1 bunch of asparagus - sliced
4 tbsp of olive oil
2 cups of shredded mozerella
1/2 cup of parmesean cheese
15 oz of ricotta cheese
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1 clove garlic
6 cups marinara
Preheat the oven at 350
1. Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet
2. Throw in all the veggies
3. Mix the ricotta, egg and Parmesan cheese
4. Line the bottom of a baking dish with marinara sauce
5. Add a layer of 3 uncooked sheets of pasta, ricotta cheese, and veggies - repeat again
6. Add another layer of pasta, marinara sauce and throw on all the mozzarella cheese
7. Bake in the oven for 45 min - and your done!