blog background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was very relaxing...finally! I feel like ever since my cousin was here in July, I have been going nonstop. So finally Friday night I stayed in and went to bed early. Saturday I met up with Steph and we got our nails and toes down on Charles Street - actually the best place I've been to in a long time! I am def going back!

Then we did a little shopping - got a really soft/warm grey scarf. Then we went to Globe for some good food. After we went to my place and just hung out, watched TV, drank some beers and ordered pizza. It was actually so much fun - even Z made an appearance.

Then Sunday I went to the gym, followed by a trip to Jcrew to spruce up my fall wardrobe! I probably spent too much, but I'm glad I actually have some new fall clothes!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that does sound relaxing! I can't wait to hit up J.Crew and upgrade my wardrobe. In fact, I might do that tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete