blog background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats your 'Status Bro'?!

This past weekend I went out with some work friends on Friday night to Lir and McGreevys - always a good time.

Then Saturday I took the train up to meet M in Marblehead. We met up with some of her friends and took the boat out - so much fun! I'm terribly awkward on boats, maybe one day I'll feel a bit more comfortable on them, until then...thanks M for helping dodge face first falls off the boat as we are docking!

Then Saturday night M had her Peon Reunion. Even though they only had a couple of weeks to pull this event together, the girls did an amazing job! They had crazy raffle prizes like Burton snowboarding jackets, t-shirts, sun glasses, sailing magazine subscriptions, stickers, calendars, hats...

I was able to win a few things too! I never have any luck, so I'm surprised I actually walked away with anything!

The coolest thing I won, was a tank from Status Bro, stickers and Koozie from them.





These guys M knows from sailing started the business and its already taking off, take a look at some of the items:



No comments:

Post a Comment