I hope everyone had a great christmas! My Christmas vacay:
1. Fly down to Baltimore
2. Get picked up by Lizzy and head to Dads house
3. Drink wine and catch up until 3 am - I have no idea when the last time I was up until 3 am
Friday: Christmas Eve/ Mere's 25th Bday!
1. Meet up with Abbie and head to Mere's house for her 25th bday brunch
2. Drink champs, and eat delish egg dish
3. Head to Moms house to wrap up last minute gifts
4. Drive down to Dads house
5. Go to cross street market for oysters and beer
6. Head back to Dads for tenderloin and prep side dishes
7. Eat my body weight in delicious food and wine
8. Play monopoly
Saturday: Merry Christmas!
1. Wake up and start making christmas morning breakfast!
2. Make batch of peanut M&M cookies - Dad learned that baking soda and baking powder are in fact different - got to love teaching something new!
3. Head to Mom's to help prep for dinner
4. Open presents- Woohoo I got a TV, see ya later 1997 square tv!
5. Eat body weight in christmas dinner
6. Head to Dads to watch the Towne (which was really good, but strange that you are rooting for the 'bad guy' in the movie...) and play board games
1. Eat brunch at Mothers - obvi got eggs benedict - my go to for brunch
Welp thats what I've been up to so far, hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Now I just have to figure out what to do about the 'state of emergency' snow storm that is on the horizons...